[Discuss-gnuradio] XCVR2450

From: signalswdm
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] XCVR2450
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 20:34:27 +0800 (CST)

Dear everyone:
     Recently I am studying the daughterboard xcvr2450 and again there are some problems confuse me.
     1...You see,there are two eeproms in xcvr2450.Besides the daughrerboard id,is there anything else stored in the eeproms?  If there is ,where can I find the codes stored in them?And what are those codes used for?
     2...According to the schematic,there are five io pins in J3 and J4 on XCVR2450 connected to AD9862 AUX DAC/ADC pins on motherboard.Through the mail list I think they are used for AGC and something else.So can you tell me exactly how they work and where the related codes are? If I run for example benchmark_tx and benchmark_rx, are the functions related to those AUX ADC/DAC run automaticly or I must run it manually?
     Any of your answers will be very appreciated.Thank you.