[Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with GNU Radio configure

From: Ottavio Picchi
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with GNU Radio configure
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 11:39:55 +0100

Hi,

I am incurring in some problem with the configure of the GNU Radio.

Specifically, I would like to install GNU Radio on Fedora 16 (64 bit) LXDE desktop, but when I configure it, it says that usrp and gr-usrp will not be built because they fail some configuration checks. I also tried to change the sdcc, using 2.8 or 2.9 (insted of 3.0), because this allowed me to proper install GNU Radio on a different machine (32 bit) over which Fedora 14 is installed.

Could you help me please? Do you think it might be a matter of 64 bit?

Thank you very much in advance.

Ottavio