[Discuss-gnuradio] Changing the value of a Python Variable into a block

From: André Selva
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Changing the value of a Python Variable into a block
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 16:42:55 -0200

Hello!

I'm developing a TV enconder, and I need to extract information from my input data, and this will be used to determine the parameters of other blocks on the flow graph.
How can I change the value of a variable of the python (or grc) environment from the block general_work() method?

Thanks!

--
André F. B. Selva -
SECOMP - Semana da Computação da Unicamp 2012