[Discuss-gnuradio] Help please!

From: Javier Suarez
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help please!
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 11:50:35 -0500

Good morning,
I am working with Gnuradio +UHD version 3.5.1, the daughter boardas are RFX 2200 and frequency: 2400 - 25000 MHz.I want to make a simple spectrum analizer, I tried to do it by myself but I always had a mistake. Then I started to try with an example who came with it  which is uhd_ fft.grc but I had the same mistake too:

linux; GNU C++ version 4.4.3; Boost_104000; UHD_003.004.000-5b06adb

-- Opening a USRP1 device...
-- Using FPGA clock rate of 64.000000MHz...

UHD Warning:
    The hardware does not support the requested RX frequency:
    Target frequency: 2450.000000 MHz
    Actual frequency: 2386.000000 MHz
thread[thread-per-block[0]: <gr_block gr uhd usrp source (12)>]: caught unrecognized exception

On the other hand,
 I tried to test the wbfm receiver, other example that came with the software, tunning at 93.3 MHz but this mistakes appears:

UHD Warning:
    The hardware does not support the requested RX frequency:
    Target frequency: 93.300000 MHz
    Actual frequency: 2013.300000 MHz

I was expecting to see something in the spectrum analyzer at 93.3 and listening something.

I don't know what to do, I've tried a lot but I don't know why it says that the hardware doesnt support the frequency

Thanks a lot in advance

ATT
Javier M.