[Discuss-gnuradio] Where can I find gr and audio module?

From: Nazmul Islam
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Where can I find gr and audio module?
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 23:21:39 -0500

Hello,

I am going through the GNUradio tutorials (the website ones and the ones written by Dawei Shen). The codes in the tutorials import gr and audio packages from gnuradio. I am searching for these modules (especially the gr one) in http://gnuradio.org/doc/doxygen/group__usrp.html. I see a lot of classes that are related with gr, e.g., gr_noise_source & other ones. However, I did not find any module whose title is exactly 'gr'.

In tutorial 6, Dawei Shen describes a few lines of the contents of gr. He also mentions about a sub-folder titled 'gr' inside the 'gnuradio' folder (/usr/local/python2.4/site-packages/gnuradio/gr/basic_flow_graph.py). I am currently using gnuradio-3.3. I see subfolders titled gr-audio-jack, gr-paper, etc. in the gnuradio folder. However, I don't see a folder whose title is exactly 'gr'.

   How can I see the contents of gr? I know that I am probably asking a too elementary question due to my limited knowledge in linux & OOP.

   Thanks in advance!

   Nazmul

--
Muhammad Nazmul Islam

Graduate Student
Electrical & Computer Engineering
Wireless Information & Networking Laboratory
Rutgers, USA.