Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Tune UHD - as fast as possible

From: Andrew Davis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Tune UHD - as fast as possible
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 16:41:46 -0500

self.uhd_usrp_sink_0.set_center_freq(self.freq, 0) will take forever, the whole front end has to re-settle. How far are you moving the center frequency? If it's less than 50MHz you could change the sin signal frequency. You could even hook up a Frequency modulator and change the frequency continually and with absolutely no delay.