Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] CPFSK carrier frequency

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] CPFSK carrier frequency
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 22:32:25 -0500

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 5:14 AM, anju babu <address@hidden> wrote:
hi all,

         I'm using gnuradio companion to perform fsk modulation using CPFSK block .in that  we  don't have an option to set the carrier frequency.so can anyone please tell me how can we set the carrrier frequency.I'm not using USRP.Also how can we perform FSk demodulation in GRC

   Thanks in advance

If you aren't using a USRP, are you using any radio hardware system? If not, there's really no such thing as a "carrier frequency."

For FSK demodulation, I recommend starting with the GMSK mod/demod block (in gr-digital/python). You can use a similar technique for FSK with different filtering and parameters.