Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Strange output of "0" at the terminal

From: Wu Ting
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Strange output of "0" at the terminal
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 10:37:07 +0900 (JST)

Hi! Marcus,

The sample rate is 4MHz. I also tried 1MHz and 10MHz. On my laptop, the
frequency of 'O' is related with sampling rate and is quite common. On the
desktop, I always have to wait quite a while before an 'O' is printed. But
it is printed even when the sampling rate is 200kHz.

Following is my code. Any suggestions?

#!/usr/bin/env python

from gnuradio import gr
from gnuradio import uhd
import time
from struct import unpack
from time import sleep

class probe_this(gr.top_block):
    def __init__(self):
        gr.top_block.__init__(self)
        self.source = uhd.usrp_source(device_addr="",
stream_args=uhd.stream_args('sc16', 'sc16', args="scalar=1024"))

        self.source.set_samp_rate(4e6)
        self.source.set_gain(1)
        self.source.set_center_freq(0)

        self.queue = gr.msg_queue()
        self.sink = gr.message_sink(gr.sizeof_short*2, self.queue, False)
        self.connect(self.source, self.sink)

if __name__=="__main__":
    tb = probe_this()
    tb.start()