Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] "Related Pages" and left-over docs

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] "Related Pages" and left-over docs
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 10:38:56 -0500

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 4:52 AM, Martin Braun <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I really like the "Related Pages" section that was introduced in the
Doxygen-generated docs. Wouldn't this be a great place to put an updated
version of "Exploring GNU Radio" and a reincarnation of the docs for
gr-howto-write-a-block? I realise the Doxygen stuff is very C++-centric,
but right now these pieces of documentation are rotting away and are of
no real use.

MB

Martin,
Yes, it would be a great place to put that. I started doing these pages to keep a lot of information available within the code itself and would like to see them expanded. The main page itself in the manual now points to a number of different pages to explain various aspects of GNU Radio, so adding more to this would be useful.

Thanks,
Tom