Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Audio Issues

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Audio Issues
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 21:28:30 -0500

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 9:24 PM, labarowski <address@hidden> wrote:

Thanks for the replies everyone! Tom, I'm not entirely sure how to "pass "-O
pulse"", but I did change gr-audio.conf to use pulse and that seems to have
done the trick. Thanks! +1 for pulse!

Most audio examples have a command-line option to specify the audio device. For output scripts, this is -O, when coming from a mic input, it's -I. Instead of specifying it in the config file, you could just put these on the command line. But it's probably better to have it permanently put into the config file so you don't have to keep typing it in all the time.

Tom