[Discuss-gnuradio] Unable to find header decoding block

From: Dhrubojyoti Roy
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Unable to find header decoding block
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 15:37:20 -0500

Dear All,

I was exploring the narrowband benchmark codes, I am not able to figure out how the header of an incoming packet is read. It appears that the connections made are:

uhd_receiver->[channel_filter->(demodulator->correlator->framer_sink)] where framer_sink has the received packet queue. However, the queue_watcher function is defined so to unmake the payload, which means that the header has been read apriori. I would like to know in which step the packet header is read, and how to access the signal processing block that does it.

I need to customize the packet header and add extra processing to the header decoding block. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Dhrubojyoti Roy
1655, North 4th Street, Apt-D
Columbus, OH-43201