Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Unable to find header decoding block

From: Adeel Anwar
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Unable to find header decoding block
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 09:29:15 +0500

Dhrubo
,
demodulator->correlator->framer_sink

Correlator (input=1 bit-per-byte) detects the header while framer_sink separates the payload.
Output of correlator the 1st bit location represents input data (1 bit-per-byte) while 2nd bit location represents the detection of header. Framer sinks keeps on checking this 2nd bit and separates payload bits.

-Adeel