[Discuss-gnuradio] XCVR2450 Daughterboard and its MAX2829 chip

From: bjoernm
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] XCVR2450 Daughterboard and its MAX2829 chip
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2012 13:42:31 +0100

Hi everyone,

Thanks for reading this!

I'm using the XCVR2450 Daughterboard (together with the USRP1)

I was wondering if anyone knows about the MAX2829 Single-/Dual-Band 802.11a/b/g World-Band Transceiver IC on that board. I searched through the datasheet but couldn't really solve my issue.

Does anyone know how this chip (or the XCVR2450 in general) behaves with respect to the capture effect?

Is there a predefined value for the capture threshold (Capture ratio)?

Help would be highly appreciated!
Thank you!