Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] New Block execution error

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] New Block execution error
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 11:34:21 -0500

On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 11:20 AM, André Selva <address@hidden> wrote:
I'm using autotools. And I checked many times, and all the Makefiles are updated correctly with the new block's information.

One strange point is that even if I delete all the references from the block from all the Makefiles, the problem still persist.

Att,

Well, then I'm not too sure what else to tell you. There's obviously something wrong with how you've set up the block; that's really the only explanation. Are you absolutely sure you did everything correctly? What about the main .i file that  includes "#include <yourheader.h>" and "%include "yourswig.i" files?

Tom