Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GR 3.5.1 & OSX

From: Carles Fernandez
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GR 3.5.1 & OSX
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 03:16:19 +0100

Well, actually I had the gnuradio port already and I did a "sudo port
uninstall gnuradio" before all the building process. I saw that I have
py27-gtk installed but python version is 2.6.7...so I did:

$ sudo port select python python27
$ python -V
Python 2.7.2

but when I do

$ cmake ../

I stiil get

-- Configuring gnuradio-companion support...
--   Dependency ENABLE_GR_CORE = ON
--   Dependency ENABLE_PYTHON = ON
--   Dependency PYTHON_MIN_VER_FOUND = TRUE
--   Dependency CHEETAH_FOUND = TRUE
--   Dependency LXML_FOUND = TRUE
--   Dependency PYGTK_FOUND = FALSE
--   Dependency NUMPY_FOUND = TRUE
--   Disabling gnuradio-companion support.

Is there any step I'm missing?

Thanks,
Carles

Thanks,