Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to simulate USRP board?

From: Ed Criscuolo
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to simulate USRP board?
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 11:20:50 -0500

More specifically, on the receive side, you can use a file source
for samples that have either been captured by someone else, or
generated by something like Matlab. On the transmit side, you can
simply sink any generated samples into a spectrum display.

Since you will not have any hardware in the simulation to provide
a real-time "pacing", you will need to add a throttle block
(only one!) to each flowgraph to keep it from consuming all
cpu cycles.