Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Leading Institutes or Universities in SDR

From: Jens Elsner
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Leading Institutes or Universities in SDR
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2012 23:23:51 +0100

Daniel,

Thank you for your suggestion, but I am currently looking for some
universities in US... Do you have any other thoughts? thanks!

VT is certainly a very good choice if you are interested in SDR.

But I think you need to be a bit more specific. What exactly do you want to do? Apply for a Master's or undergraduate program? Get contacts for a
research stay? Hire people with SDR background? Just email me off list,
maybe I can give you some further information.

Jens