Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Running qa code for gr_fxpt class

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Running qa code for gr_fxpt class
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 12:30:38 -0400

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 10:26 AM, Philip Balister <address@hidden> wrote:
I am working on improving the wfm_tx transmitter for the e100 and am in
the process of replacing calls to libm for sin/cos with the fixed point
(argument only) version already in gnuradio.

It does not look like the qa_code actually runs though (cmake build).
Any hints on getting the qa code to run?

Code is here:

https://github.com/balister/GNU-Radio/commit/c8f59bae854cccb6897c27424cce1a428c337286

Philip

What makes you think that it's not running? I tried it and the QA code in the t3() test runs. I purposefully made an error in the calculation, and it fails as expected.

I run 'ctest -V -R core' to just run this test with verbose output to see the cout call, too.

Tom