Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC noise source seems to give same output regard

From: Damian Bevan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC noise source seems to give same output regardless of seed
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 11:31:01 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Tom,

<snip>
Damian,
Thanks for getting back to me on this. I'm going to change the documentation to
explain it.

And I'm going to change the default values to 0 instead of 42/3201 since 0's as
good as either of those. I don't want to set it negative, though, since that
would change the output behavior of the block and someone might be relying on
this for consistency in their measurements or something.

Tom
</snip>

That's great. Thanks again.

Damian.