Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] build gnuradio without volk module

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] build gnuradio without volk module
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 17:35:25 -0700

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 17:28, Arturo Rinaldi <address@hidden> wrote:

> no there isn't :D. the only one is thati I just needed the 3.5.2
> stable.....i'll move to the git branch

You can obtain the 3.5.2 release via git as follows:

$ git clone git://gnuradio.org/gnuradio
$ cd gnuradio
$ git checkout v3.5.2

This will allow you to use cmake for building gnuradio.  We don't
include the cmake build files in our release tarballs as it is still
an experimental feature that won't be "official" until release 3.6.0.

Johnathan