Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Reference documents for the interpolation filter

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Reference documents for the interpolation filter in the digital clock recovery block
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 09:20:00 -0700

On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 05:36, Tom Rondeau <address@hidden> wrote:

> I'm afraid that's before my time. I'm not sure we have the corporate
> knowledge on that anymore.
>
> If you find a good paper to describe it, let me know and I'll put it into
> the documentation like we've done elsewhere.

A wee bit of archaelogical digging recovers these two ancient
documents from the lowermost layer of strata in the code (from back in
2002):

http://gnuradio.org/cgit/gnuradio.git/tree/gnuradio-core/src/gen_interpolator_taps/README
http://gnuradio.org/cgit/gnuradio.git/tree/gnuradio-core/src/gen_interpolator_taps/praxis.txt

Johnathan