[Discuss-gnuradio] Transmit on both Tx ports (USRP1.)

From: RuneS
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Transmit on both Tx ports (USRP1.)
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 04:39:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

Im using an RFID package already made (by M. Buttner), and trying to alter
the python script to output the same message signal on both Tx_A and Tx_B
but on different carriers. However i can't seem to make it work. I have
searched the net for examples of how to transmit on both channels with the
same signal, but can't find anything. The carrier setting i am pretty sure i
have correct.

I get a error as I'm trying to set the usrp.sink_c with nchan=2 and further
set the tx.set_mux with ((0,0),(0,1)) for targeting the Tx_A and Tx_B port.

Further more i don't know if the flow graph needs to be altered as my tx
sink then needs to latch the same data out on both ports? Or is there a more
efficient way to implement this?

Can someone please help me, or refer to a forum or anything where such a
question is possibly answered.