[Discuss-gnuradio] Re : Use USRP1 and USRP N200 at the same time

From: Noé Beuret
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re : Use USRP1 and USRP N200 at the same time
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 16:06:05 +0100 (BST)

Hi!

I have not managed to install what I wanted for my school project.
After gnuradio and uhd installation with the build_gnuradio script, uhd_find_device found only usrp n200 but not usrp1...

I didn't have much time so I wouldn't touch anything in the first software. So I would start writing the second software even if the work environment is not perfect. I hope that problems will be resolved later

My professor give me this  :
1 USRP1
1 USRP N200
1 software that use gnuradio-3.2.2

Now I have to write software that uses UHD and works in parallel with the first software.

The objective of this second software is to use the usrp n200 to emit a cosinus signal that have a span of 1MHz.
Somebody can help me to start with this UHD project? Where can I find a tutorial (or examples) for writing uhd application?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Noé