Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Regarding installation of GNURADIO on Ubuntu 11.1

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Regarding installation of GNURADIO on Ubuntu 11.10
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 07:36:06 -0400

On 03/28/2012 07:00 AM, Ellen Apolinar wrote:
Also I have to say that I don't get the same error as they discussed in the mailing list.

When I try |./build-gnuradio -v -l build-log.txt" I get following answer in the end of the log-file:
Building UHD..../build-gnuradio: line 580: cmake: command not found
make: *** No rule to make target `clean'.  Stop.
make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.
UHD build apparently failed
Exiting UHD build

Line 580:
cmake ../ >>$LOGDEV 2>&1

Sorry for writing this fact after writing the e-mail.

Regards
Ellen