[Discuss-gnuradio] How to connect USRP N210 to FPGA with Ethernet IP cor

From: Jiao Xianjun
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to connect USRP N210 to FPGA with Ethernet IP core via Ethernet Phy chip?
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 17:38:07 +0800

Hi,

Instead of computer, I want to use standalone FPGA to do signal processing. I have a FPGA dev board with 1000M Ethernet port, and the board can send/recv UDP packet with computer now.

If I want to use the FPGA board to control and use USRP N210 directly, what should I do?

I have to implement a CPU in FPGA and run Linux on it? Or is there a simple way?

Is there any information on protocol (between USRP and computer).?

Thanks!

BR