Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] SNR measurement

From: John Coppens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] SNR measurement
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 15:31:30 -0300

On Tue, 3 Apr 2012 13:15:00 -0300
John Coppens <address@hidden> wrote:

> Still trying to get more acquainted with GNU radio... I was trying to
> get SNR working to some point, but no luck yet.

My apologies for the duplicate. I sent a first copy, and an hour
later it still wasn't on the list. I thought maybe the
[Discuss-gnuradio] tag was necessary, so I re-sent, and it appeared
right away. Some minutes later, the earlier version appeared. Strange.
Big brother watching? ;-)

John

PD: An earlier mail (couple of weeks ago) was downright refused, and
bounced.