|Subject:||[Discuss-gnuradio] 100 Msps N210 update|
|Date:||Fri, 06 Apr 2012 11:21:28 -0500|
|I just updated the repository at https://github.com/mepard/N210CeVI.|
* It's compatible with the latest UHD host library.
* It no longer requires a modification to the UHD host library.
* uhd_streamer uses the channel API to switch to the 2nd DSP chain for 100 Msps.
* uhd_streamer builds and works on Windows.
* The client/server feature in uhd_streamer uses TCP instead of file locks and FIFOs.
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|