[Discuss-gnuradio] Debugging Python apps

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Debugging Python apps
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 10:18:30 -0400

There have been a few issues popping up on the mailing list about
crashes and segfaults. My general response has been to point to our
Wiki's FAQ page about debugging in Python to give us a backtrace to
help us understand where the problem lies. Max Parke just sent me a
write-up from their OP25 project describing an alternative method to
do this, so I have updated the Wiki with the second method of getting
useful data about crashes. You can find both methods here:

http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/FAQ#How-do-I-debug-GNU-Radio-in-Python

Thanks Max!

Tom