Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] segfault and gr-fcd

From: Volker Schroer
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] segfault and gr-fcd
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2012 17:59:34 +0200

Downgrading to libusb-1.0.8 solved the problem. I only see some messages like

libusb:error [libusb_cancel_transfer] cancel transfer failed error -5
libusb:error [libusb_cancel_transfer] cancel transfer failed error -5
libusb:error [libusb_cancel_transfer] cancel transfer failed error -5
aUaUaUaUaUaUaUaUlibusb:error [libusb_cancel_transfer] cancel transfer failed error -5 aUaUaUaUlibusb:error [libusb_cancel_transfer] cancel transfer failed error -5
libusb:error [libusb_cancel_transfer] cancel transfer failed error -5
libusb:error [libusb_cancel_transfer] cancel transfer failed error -5
libusb:error [libusb_cancel_transfer] cancel transfer failed error -5

But no segfault anymore.