[Discuss-gnuradio] Problem in the update

From: frankist
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem in the update
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 05:45:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone,

I made an update of gnuradio in my university lab computers. They were using
the 3.4.1 version, and I changed it to 3.5.3 version. However, some of the
programs made for the old versions stopped working. When I run the script
made by another student for the old version, I get this error:

traceback(most recent call last):
File "/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/gnuradio/blks2impl/gmsk.py",
line 223, in __init__
     self.clock_recovery = gr.clock_recovery_mm_ff(self._omega,
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'clock_recovery_mm_ff'

Which is basically saying that a script installed by the gnuradio
installation itself
(/usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/gnuradio/blks2impl/gmsk.py) is still
working with the old methods since 'clock_recovery_mm_ff' doesn't exist

Does this mean that the installation wasn't well made?