Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with USRP!

From: Nick Foster
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with USRP!
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 08:57:45 -0700

Huzaifa,

You may be experiencing a frequency offset between your two USRPs. Use the FFT sink on the receiving USRP to determine where the transmitted signal lies, and offset the transmit or receive frequency appropriately so the received signal is centered in the FFT. I don't believe the DPSK blocks include any sort of frequency estimation or offset correction.

--n