[Discuss-gnuradio] Modifying C++ Files

From: sibar002
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Modifying C++ Files
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 11:34:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I am attempting to modify the bpsk.py file in order to obtain OOK
modulation. I would like to change my constellation points to 1+0i and 0+0i.
I understand that the digital_costellation.cc file is being used to set
these parameters. I have tried to modify the digitial_constellation.cc file
in the gr-digital folder, but I am not able to see any changes. I have made
sure that I make and make install every time I change the file. I was hoping
someone could tell me what I am doing wrong. I would greatly appreciate any
help or advice that anyone could give me. Thank you for your time and help.

Sam