[Discuss-gnuradio] Setting of initial values after start with FCD

From: Michael Hartje
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Setting of initial values after start with FCD
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 20:59:03 +0200

dear readers,

I am using the new GR 3.5.3 (tar) on OpenSuse with FCD. My FCD needs
some special values at IQphase an IQgain balance as well as DC I and DC
Q offset to suppress unwanted sidebands.

When I fill the known values into the properties as a number, they do
nothing -- totally misalainged, same as no given parameters in the
properties dialog

When i fill in a variable slider with that wanted value as default value
-- it is the same; but when I move the slider a step and back to
default, then everything works as expected -- the values are now correct
and the sideband suppression is fine

Does anybody now of this problem ? is there a solution?

Tanks

M. Hartje
--
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Michael Hartje
Labor Hochspannungstechnik / Labor elektrische Messtechnik