[Discuss-gnuradio] UHD with libusrp ?

From: Vanessa Quaranta
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD with libusrp ?
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 16:54:58 +0200

Hello,

I have an issue with my GNURadio installation.
I'm using Ubuntu 10.11 32 bits.

I have an USRP1 designated for an OpenBTS application. I need to add to this app an USRPN200 (without using OpenBTS).

My issue is that USRPN200 need UHD with newer version of GNURadio, and OpenBTS need libusrp libraries.

How can I perfom that?
An user on OpenBTS discuss-list spokes to install GNU Radio 3.3.5 with the latest version of GNURadio and modify environments variables like that :

----
BASE=/opt/gnuradio-3.5
export PATH=${PATH}:${BASE}/bin
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=${LD_LIBRARY_PATH}:${BASE}/lib64
export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=${PKG_CONFIG_PATH}:${BASE}/lib64/pkgconfig
export PYTHONPATH=${PYTHONPATH}:${BASE}/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/
----

But I don't understand these lines (I'm a newbies with Linux...)

Can anyone help me to solve this issue?

Thanks!

Vanessa