Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Transmit and receive suing GMSK

From: Jamie Wo
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Transmit and receive suing GMSK
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 14:32:47 +1000

Hi Javier,

The sample rate of the UHD is 240KHz (uhd source and sink), the samples/symbol is 2(Packet encoder and Decode) and the bits/symbol is 1(Packet Encoder). Other parameters are set by default.

The sample of the audio sink is 48KHz as the wav file is sampled at 48Khz. So I added rational resampler on both sides.  I also tired to set the sample rate at 48Khz without changing it during the process.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Jamie

My parameters setting