[Discuss-gnuradio] openLTE annoucement

From: Ben Wojtowicz
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] openLTE annoucement
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 20:26:01 -0500

I am pleased to announce version 00.05 of openLTE, an open source LTE
project (sourceforge.net/projects/openlte).  This version includes a
gnuradio application that reads recorded I/Q downlink LTE data from a
file, decodes MIB and SIB1, and displays the decoded information.
This information includes:
- Measured frequency offset
- System Frame Number
- Physical Cell ID
- Number of transmit antennas
- Bandwidth
- PHICH format
- PLMN Identity
- Tracking Area Code
- Cell ID
- Cell Barred information
- Reselection information
- Frequency band
- System Info scheduling
- Duplexing mode

This version requires input data to be interleaved 8-bit I and Q (I
first) recorded at 30.72MSPS centered on an LTE channel.  Please see
the README file for installation and usage.

There are limitations with this version that will be addressed in the
future.  Some of the more pertinent ones are:
- Only handles FDD
- Only handles normal cyclic prefix
- Only handles DCI 1A with localized VRBs on the PDCCH
- Only handles normal PHICH duration

Enjoy,
Ben