Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Making sure of uboot version

From: Sameh Yassin
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Making sure of uboot version
Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 17:05:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hello dear,

I followed the instruction and updated my sd card image. Now, inside /sys/class/gpio

address@hidden:/sys/class/gpio# ls
export    gpio16@   gpio173@    gpiochip128@  gpiochip32@  unexport
gpio114@  gpio164@  gpio175@    gpiochip160@  gpiochip64@
gpio15@   gpio168@  gpiochip0@  gpiochip192@  gpiochip96@

They changed from last version as us said. However, none of these are connected to the FPGA.
Should I try
$ echo 22 >  /sys/class/gpio/export
$ echo "high" > /sys/class/gpio/gpio72/direction
or it is meaningless to create gpio "driver"  in this way.

Regards,
S. Yassin
HW Engineer
DLECS