[Discuss-gnuradio] possibility of processing data in FPGA

From: Sravya Reddy
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] possibility of processing data in FPGA
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 01:31:36 -0400

hi,
i have started working on SDR board a couple of weeks back. According to my knowledge, FPGA on the USRP board will do DDC(receive) and transfer the data sample to PC through USB port. now, my question is can we do signal processing tasks on FPGA??? suppose after down conversion i want to do some basic processing on FPGA..is there any possibility to do that? If yes , how to do the same.