[Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM_TX_RX_OVER_TCP

From: kalu4212
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] OFDM_TX_RX_OVER_TCP
Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 23:23:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,
I tried to develop an OFDM transmitter and Recevier Using the OFDM Modulator
and Demodulator blocks available in GnuRadio.v3.4.2
Since I haven't received my USRP, I decided to test it using the TCP.

My PC Configuration:
Intel Core2Duo E8500 @3.16GHz
4GB RAM, Fedora 16 , 64Bit.

The OFDM configuration:
BPSK,128FFT, 96Tones, sampling freq=2Mhz

The problem that I face is that the transmitted file gets corrupted only for
certain file sizes.
I have attached a test result(pdf) of transmission of files with different
sizes.
I'm unable to figure out the issue.

The attached images shows the flowgraphs of Transmitter and Reciever.
I have also attached the python files.
I  http://old.nabble.com/file/p33763599/OFDM_TCP_TX.png
http://old.nabble.com/file/p33763599/OFDM_TCP_RX.png

http://old.nabble.com/file/p33763599/OFDM_TX.py OFDM_TX.py
http://old.nabble.com/file/p33763599/OFDM_RX.py OFDM_RX.py

http://old.nabble.com/file/p33763599/OFDM_Block_test_MAY_2012%2B-%2BBPSK128_2M.pdf
OFDM_Block_test_MAY_2012+-+BPSK128_2M.pdf