Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Amplifier

From: Cristian Rougier
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Amplifier
Date: Wed, 09 May 2012 18:35:56 -0500

Hello, Wayne, thank you very much for your answer.

This is the amplifier and duplexer specs: (i paste this in order to dont attach the doc).

AMPLIFIER

Shenzhen Ledmate Technology Co., Ltd.
PCS Signal Booster
Technical Features:
*Receiving and sending separation,low require for Ant isolation,making it
convenient for installation.
*Mini design with metal cavity filter technology inside.
*Full-duplex&dual-port design,and built-in power supply,making it convenient for
installation.
*Allowing for continuous gain adjustment 31dB by 1dB step.
*ALC technology used to provide auto amplitude fixing.
*Modules structures,making it convenient for installation,debugging and
maintenance.
LM-P1900-25-A
Item
Frequency Range (Mhz): Downlink :1930-1990MHz Uplink:1850-1910MHz
Downlink :≥65dB
Gain (dB) Uplink :≥70dB
Output Power (dBm) ≥25 dBm
ALC ≥28 dB
Outer-band Spurious <-36dBm ≤-36dBm(9KHz—1GHz)
Spurious emission ≤-30dBm(1GHz—12.5GHz)
Isolation >135dB
Tri-rank intermodulation ≤-40dBc(PO=25dBm/CH/2CH)
band flatness PCS1900≤±5
Relay Phone PCS
Cover area 1000sq.m
(Without concealment)
Install Methods Lay/ Hanging(Indoor)
Power supply AC220V(Expert AC-DC Convertor)(Facility Power Supply:DC+5V)
Size 200mm(W)×142mm(D)×40mm(H)
Weight Approx. 1.2 kg
Fittings DC+5V/3Apower adapter ; Instruction
High-reliability Comply with GB6993-86 standard

DUPLEXER

18501910MHz/19301990MHz duplexer

Technical specification

Serial

Parameters

RX

TX

1

Frequency Range

18501910MHz

19301990MHz

2

Insertion Loss

1.0dB

1.0dB

3

Ripple

0.7dB

0.7dB

4

VSWR

1.3

1.3

5

Rejection

65dB@19301990MHz

65dB@18501910MHz

6

Input Power

50W CW

7

Operating Temperature

-40+70

8

Surface Finish

Black Paint

9

Connectors

N-Female

10

RoHS

Yes

11

Port Sign

Port1:ANT ; Port2:RX ; Port3:TX

If you please see my last email to the list, were i describe my actual configuration.

Thank in advance

Cristian