Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] WX GUI FFT Sink error

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] WX GUI FFT Sink error
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 17:14:07 -0400

Success, with a pure software renderer WX FFT works. Not sure why the
Intel graphics drivers doesn't play nice, but I don't think the WXGUI
code is to blame ( not that I doubted you :). OP try switching drivers
and see what happens.

Hmm, I wonder what the effects on performance will be?

How do you get the Mesa renderer installed on Linuxoid systems?

On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 11:30 AM, Nowlan, Sean