Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD Driver for USRP1 not found

From: Ji Slee
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UHD Driver for USRP1 not found
Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 18:15:23 -0400

Dear Mr. Leech,

Thank you so much for your advice! I did use the build-gnuradio script
on my Mint operating system, and the USRP1 is now being recognized. I
still unable to get sound out of my AM/FM demodulation flowgraphs due
to underrun errors, but I will keep trying to work them out. Thank you
so much, I really appreciate the advice.

Sincerely,
J.