Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to configure SBX with two channels, one for c

From: Alex Zhang
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to configure SBX with two channels, one for communications, one for sensing?
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 11:57:16 -0500

The other question is that for it seems that we cannot set different sample rate for the two channels, right?
For example, I want the channel 0 to work for communications, with higher sample rate. But for channel 1 for sensing with lower sample rate.
To save the computing resource, I don't want that channel 1 to have redundant samples sent from USRP to host computer, even I re-sample the channel 1 data.

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 11:26 AM, Josh Blum <address@hidden> wrote:

> But my code is still different with one of your post here
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2011-09/msg00309.html.
> I think the dsp_freq is used for other purpose, right?

Correct, the goal in that email was to bypass any frequency shifting
done by the DSP in the FPGA.

-josh

--

Alex,