Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Any friend working on Hydra from UT austin? How a

From: Alex Zhang
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Any friend working on Hydra from UT austin? How about the performance.
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 18:56:50 -0500

Thanks Andrew, i will try to manually adjust these parameters to find the optimized performance.
But before that, I really want to know any existing benchmark on the performance over this GNURadio OFDM.
For example, on what kind of host-pc, what kind data rate have you reached, with how much packet loss rate?