Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Qt app with GNURadio

From: Pol Henarejos
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Qt app with GNURadio
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 08:47:43 +0200

Hi Josh,

Yes, gnuradio, boost, qt and uhd are in release mode. I enabled /debug
and /Zi in gnuradio once to debug. I also tried without these flags.

Thanks.

> Could you provide me some hint? I am using the latest git version of
> gnuradio compiled with Boost 1.44 and MSVC10 using CMake 2.8.5. The Qt
> version is 4.8.1. All libraries are compiled with MSVC10 and x64 on
> Windows 7 x64.

Any chance there there is a mismatch between client app and gnuradio
dlls? Like release mode set for one and debug mode set for another?

-josh

--

Pol Henarejos
Research Engineer, MSc

Centre Tecnològic de Telecomunicacions de Catalunya (CTTC)
Engineering Unit
Parc Mediterrani de la Tecnologia
Av. Carl Friedrich Gauss, 7
08860 Castelldefels, Barcelona (Spain)