Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Qt app with GNURadio

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Qt app with GNURadio
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 14:21:29 -0700

On 05/29/2012 01:22 AM, Pol Henarejos wrote:
> Hi Josh,
>
> It seems you are right. Even though all libraries were in release mode,

Im glad its working for you!

> my app was in debug. I recompiled it in release and everything goes
> fine. I recompiled boost, uhd, qt, gnuradio and my app in debug and it
> does not work. Do you know why?

Are you seeing segfault type of behaviour?

I think there is at least one lib or dll thats ABI mismatched (you know
debug vs release). It only takes one to be incorrect. Gnuradio has quite
a few dependencies as well like FFTW, GSL

Maybe try to narrow down which library is the problem by building a
non-gui application for example (uhd + gnuradio, no qt).

-josh