[Discuss-gnuradio] packets not being decoded in gnuradio 3.6 but was dec

From: Baidoo-Williams, Henry E
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] packets not being decoded in gnuradio 3.6 but was decoded in 3.4 and 3.5
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 15:45:21 +0000

I have the attached codes which were working and the uhd_cc2420_rxtest.py was decoding packets albeit with high error rate. I upgraded to gnuradio 3.6 and had to change a few commands like changing packet_utils to digital and clock_clock_recovery_mm_ff to digital_clock_recovery_mm_ff.
Both codes are executing without errors and I can see that packets are being sent using an independent spectrum analyser. Yet I am not receiving any packets from uhd_cc2420_rxtest.py.

Is there any change that I need to do to at least get a few packets irrespective of the error rate?

H.E. Baidoo-Williams
GRA, University of Iowa