[Discuss-gnuradio] tunnel.py destination host unreachable

From: Weixian Zhou
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] tunnel.py destination host unreachable
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 14:51:11 -0400

I was testing with tunnel.py and following the instructions in README located in gnuradio/gr-digital/examples/narrwoband.
I found that when I input ifconfig gr0 192.168.200.1 on machine A, and input ifconfig gr0 192.168.200.2 on machine B at the same time, both machines showed Tx and Rx packages.
But when I ping 192.168.200.2 from machine A ( or ping 192.168.200.1 from machine B respectively), one window of machine A only showed Tx packages and another window showed "Destination Host Unreachable". Machine B showed both Rx/Tx packages.
It means that machine B can successfully received packages from machine A but A failed to receive replied packages from machine B. It confused me that the packages tx/rx were succeed before the ping. Anyone has idea?

--
Regards,
Weixian Zhou