Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] rational resampler question

From: Andrew Davis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] rational resampler question
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 00:50:09 -0400

The rational resampler is part of BLKS2 which is python only. I'm
currently working on porting blks2 over to C++ so the API will not be
python only, but there is a lot of python code it is built on that
needs to be converted first so it could be a bit. You could just do it
yourself, all the rational resampler block does is make it easier for
you, http://www.dspguru.com/dsp/faqs/multirate/resampling , this is a
good starting point if you need, or you could look at the code for the
rational resampler and follow it.

Also the resampler base block, I believe is used by the python block
and cannot be used by itself.