[Discuss-gnuradio] LFTX Rev 2.2 Compatibility Issue with USRP2

From: juancolon
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] LFTX Rev 2.2 Compatibility Issue with USRP2
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 17:08:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

We have a USRP2 with a LFTX Rev 2.2 daughterboard. When I run a GRC program,
I try to look at the signal with a spectrum analyzer and the signal is not
there. There is no error at all, everything seems to be up and running. The
system is recognizing the USRP2, daughterboard and I have also played around
with the subdev's but everything is correct.

To make sure there is nothing wrong with the LFTX, I pulled it out from the
USRP2 and installed it on a USRP N210. In the N210 I re-run the same exact
GRC program and finally see the signal at the spectrum analyzer. To confirm
that the USRP2 transmit side is working, I've installed a RFX1800 and re-run
the same GRC program and this also works perfect.

Here is the specs of my config.:
Linux: Ubuntu 10.04LTS
kernel release: 2.6.32-41
GNU Radio Companion 3.6.0